Introducing iTranslate Lingo: The easiest way to learn a language.
With iTranslate Lingo, we’ve made sure to put FUN at the heart of language learning, by designing an app that helps you easily and playfully learn a new language.
It’s pretty simple:
** 4 Words per Lesson
** 5 Minutes per Day
** 1K Words in 8 Months!
• Learn up to 14 languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French or Spanish.
• Choose from 3 skill levels for each language.
• Personalize your language learning with 30+ categories.
• Effective & simple exercises: Choose the correct translation from a list of four words. It’s as simple as it sounds.
• Type and improve your spelling skills! Everything you write will be automatically corrected.
• Get excellent audio training and take your listening skills to the next level. Achieve impressive results immediately.
• With tailored pronunciation lessons, you will learn how to speak clearly in no time!
• Correct mistakes to achieve the best results.
• Review my Words: Improve your language skills in a playful way.
• Improve & celebrate your progress and earn awards.
• And the best part: Subscribe to PRO and get access to ALL apps within the iTranslate App Suite
Learn more about iTranslate Lingo: https://www.itranslate.com/lingo
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: www.itranslate.com/Lingo
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.